Thursday, September 21, 2006

Show I Love Today: The Office

I'll admit that my television watching days have greatly susided since high school. I think the most TV I've watched since I left home would probably only be considered substantial during The Olympics or The World Cup. But every once in a while, there comes a show that will really captivate me and have me giddy in anticipation of the next episode. The Office is one such program.

Even though I didn't get to watch it very much during its first two seasons, I was completely enthralled with the final episode which I promptly downloaded and watched several times. Since then I have luckily had youtube to help me catch up on what I've missed during the first two seasons. Needless to say, I'm shaking in anticipation for tonight's premier.

No comments: