Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm Ready, I Am

I have been in the strangest mood this week. I don't know exactly what brought it on, and I'm not sure of what will usher it out, but it has been strange none the less. I think my lack of sleep is finally catching up with me. So far this week I:
  • Spent two evenings with friends from high school
  • Went to the most decorated Indian restaurant in town
  • Attempted to go to Serendipity for frozen hot chocolate
  • Walked through a thunderstorm
  • Took two cabs
  • Dumped another half-gallon of sour milk down the drain
  • Got mad at the refrigerator for not working
  • Went to sleep at 2 in the morning
  • Got free ice cream from the ice cream man
  • Saw Josh Rouse in concert
  • Saw a man urinate on the tracks from the subway platform
  • Took a train into East Harlem
  • Discovered a band called Field Music
  • Saw my friend Brent
  • Decided to go to the Damien Rice + Fiona Apple concert on Saturday
  • Fell asleep on the subway twice
  • Had Carolyn and Karyn stay at my apartment
  • Won a 4-DVD set of collector car movies
  • Lost 2 eBay bids for a webcam
  • Went to Williamsburg (Brooklyn)
  • Played the guitar and serenaded my roommate for hours seeking advice on four songs I'm in the middle of writing
  • Determined that I don't want to do media planning. Ever.
  • Listened to Still Fighting It by Ben Folds at least once a day
  • Got my tickets to Belgium!
  • Bought some Belgian chocolate to celebrate the arrival of said tickets
  • Formed a theory about licorice (ask me if you're curious)
  • Decided that I need to go camping while I'm in Utah
  • Figured out what "my deal" is (for now)
  • Proof-read a 111 page phone directory at work
  • Almost died of heat exhaustion
  • Tried to get lottery tickets to Wicked
  • Decided that at 12:52 a.m. sleeping is smarter than blogging.
Goodnight.

-The Format-

No comments: